Work with us at an Olympic Event!15th Mar 2012
The London 2012 Olympic Games are kicking off this year with 4 large scale music events along the route of the Olympic Torch Relay to bring music and celebration to every corner of the UK.
At Seed Staff we are very proud to have been chosen to supply volunteer staff in some amazing roles including backstage runner, production runner, accreditation assistants, VIP hosting and more…
Seed Staff are looking for the best and brightest staff that live locally to each event to come along and share in this once in a life time experience. We are placing staff at:
- Cardiff – Friday 25th May
- Glasgow – Friday 8th June
- Birmingham – Saturday 30th June
- Leeds – Sunday 24th June
We have a variety of voluntary roles available to suit everyone. The full details, including job description, brief dates and arrival dates can be found on the Seed Staff website in the Jobs Near You section.
If you want to be involved with the greatest show on earth then this is your chance. This opportunity is perfect for anyone who is looking to gain experience in the events world or those who just want to get involved with the world best international event. If you meet the criteria above and want to be a part of the incredible opportunity then all you have to do is follow these easy steps.
1) Click on ‘search for jobs near you’ at the top of the page.
2) Select the event and click ‘apply’
3) Sign up for an account with Seed Staff
4) Complete the profile and application process
5) Send your CV and cover letter explaining which role you are applying for and why you should be chosen for the role to email@example.com
6) We will process your application and email you to let you know what will happen next.